What is a VoIP Home Phone?
Get a VoIP Home phone and say goodbye to costly calls and expensive contracts. We use VoIP technology to provide a telephone service over your wired or wireless broadband internet connection. We can supply either geographic or non-geographic numbers or alternatively you can keep your existing geographic telephone number.
All you need is a reliable internet connection. (e.g. ADSL, iBurst, 3G/HSDPA, LTE, Fibre and WiMax) together with a VoIP handset or softphone.
R49.00 Per Month
Month - Month Contract
Why Should You Choose a VOIP Phone Solution?
- Save up to 50% on your existing call spend with our local, national, mobile and International call rates.
- Rapid installation via our auto provisioning server; simply plug your preconfigured home phone into your modem or router.
- Sign-up on a month to month contract.
- Free delivery of your VoIP Home Phone (if you order it through Reeve Tech South Africa) anywhere in South Africa.
- Access to the Client Zone which allows you to view your itemised billing, invoices and statements, set call forwarding and much more.
- Telephonic support available during standard office hours.
- 24/7 access to Client Zone.
- Get portable phone numbers for your home – no need to transfer the numbers when you move or go on holiday. Your number moves with you to a new physical location.
- View your usage online or dial 125 from your VoIP Home Phone.
- On-line, real-time access to call detail records. This includes received, dialled and even missed calls.
- Keep your existing number when you port it onto our network.
- Receive a free fax to email service when you sign-up.
- Prepaid and Posted Paid options available for VoIP Home Phone users.